Work Site Analysis
Preventing injury before it occurs can save you and your business time and money in the long run. By looking for key items that indicate a potential issue, we can work towards a safer environment for all.
The Work Site Analysis is an in-depth, on-site analysis of essential job functions. We measure and document the skills, qualifications, critical physical demands, and cognitive requirements needed to perform a particular job safely. Environmental factors such as exposure to chemicals, lighting, floor clutter, walkways, incidence of moving vehicles or conveyors, etc. are also considered.Our documented results will:
- Recommend modifications to workers' behaviors and body mechanics
- Help you compare the demands on the job to an employee or applicant's abilities
- Aid in matching the right person to a given job
- Identify which questions you can legally ask regarding an applicant's abilities
- Point out risk factors and document the need for possible environmental adaptations and tool or work station modifications
- Provide job-relevant information to physicians
Work Site Analysis can be a key element in your health and safety plan.